Childminder Agencies are registered with Ofsted and recruits, trains and supports the childminders registered with the agency. Therefore childminders are registered with the agency rather than direct with Ofsted and the agency will provide the following support:
- ensure a childminder’s suitability, including, where appropriate their capacity to deliver the statutory requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- support the training and development of childminders
- help parents find and work with a suitable childminder
- improve the quality of provision
- monitor the standard of care provided by the childminders they register
Further details of any registered Childminding Agencies in Redbridge are available when you select the green 'View all services' button.