Early learning for 3 & 4 year olds
Find out more about 3 & 4 year old funding
For information on the following, please click here:
- What are the benefits of a funded place?
- Is my child eligible for the universal entitlement?
- Is my child eligible for the extended entitlement (30 hours)?
- How do I apply?
- How do I find a funded early years provider?
- What will my child's place will offer?
- When can my child access their place?
- Will I have to pay anything?
- Extended entitlement - what if I am no longer eligible or I don't reconfirm my code in time?
- Can I move my child to a new setting?
- Can I access a place at more than one setting at a time?
- What is the Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP)?
- What is the Disability Access Funding (DAF)?
- Further advice and support
- Complaints process
Choosing a provider
For information on choosing a childcare provider, please click here.
Finding a provider that offers a 3 & 4 year old funded place
For a list of early years and childcare settings that are offering early learning places for 3 & 4 year olds please click on the green 'View all services' button. Once in the list, you can filter by age, location and much more.
Current vacancies for 2, 3 and 4 year old funded places
The following document provides a list of registered early years providers who participate in the early years funding entitlements and have confirmed that they have current vacancies for the autumn term 2022.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive. For a full list of participating providers please go to the following sections: