After school clubs in Redbridge
What is an after school club?
- Suitable for school aged children
- Can be registered with Ofsted - see here for details of who doesn't need to register
- Typically open after the school day and up to 6.00pm to 7.00pm
- Can only offer Tax Free Childcare and childcare costs through tax credits/universal credit if they are registered with Ofsted
- Clubs are either offered by a school or by an external childcare provider based at a school or local community venue. Those that aren't based at a school offer collection services from local schools where children will either walk or be driven to the club's venue
Please note that this section only offers information on providers that provide childcare and can collect children from Redbridge schools. If you are looking for after school activities then you should also check the following areas:
Choosing an after school club
For information on choosing a childcare provider, please click here.
Finding an after school club
For a list of after school clubs registered with Ofsted, please press the 'View all services' button. Once in the list, you can filter by age, location and much more.
View all services