Raising a child is never easy - but it can be especially hard when you are a young parent and your friends are having fun and only have themselves to worry about. There may be times when you are struggling and need support or simply want to be able to balance your child's needs with your own plans for the future - which is their future too! It is also common to feel that as a young parent, your needs are different from other parents. There is help out there especially for you. Find out more by looking through these pages or drop into your local Children’s Centre.
- Vision Venues are now back open for bookings view
- Get help to buy food and milk with Healthy Start NHS view
- Baby and Toddler Banks for families view
- Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND) Provision in Redbridge view
- Pregnant women and the Flu Vaccine view
- Coronavirus | Updates, advice and resources for families in Redbridge view
- BOOK NOW! HAF Winter Programme view