Safety in the home
On this page you will find some useful information on safety in the home, including details of services available, related guidance pages and quick links to helpful websites.
Related advice and information
- Home Alone (NSPCC)
- How safe is your home?
- Making your home safe for babies
- Leaving your child at home, alone (LSCB)
- Advice to prevent children from drowning (ROSPA)
- Bogus callers and rogue traders (Redbridge)
- Reporting issues to the Council (Report It)
- Accidents to children in the home
- Baby and toddler safety
- Kids in the kitchen
View all services