Welcome to the Family Services Directory
In this directory you will find information, advice and guidance for parents and carers of children and young people up to 19 years (or up to 25 for those with SEND).
This section includes:
- Parents and Carers - providing information on childcare, education, health, financial support, leisure and activities and support for parents and carers
- Children's Centres - activities and support for those with children under 5 (or under 8 for those with SEND)
If you have a child up to 25 years old with SEND, then in addition to the services and advice in the Family Services Directory, you will also find useful information and guidance in the SEND Local Offer.
- Get help with childcare costs now!
- New! Family Information Drop-in Sessions for SEND advice
- Join us at the Winter Wellness event at Loxford Children's Centre on 19 December!
- Cut your water bill with a social tariff!
- Redbridge Libraries can help people stay connected!
- Healthy Start - Reapply or apply for your free food, milk and vitamins!
- SEaTTS - Free video guides to support children's learning
- 2024 Redbridge Youth Elections and the British Youth Council's Make Your Mark Consultation
- Have your say on Children's Centres services - survey closes 15 December 2023
- New entitlements for 2 year olds and under 2's of working parents - what does it mean for you?