Welcome to the Family Services Directory
We are updating the Family Services Directory
Please accept our apologies whilst we reorganise the Parents and Carers section of this site. If you are struggling to find something while we make these improvements, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you are a parent, time is precious. You want to spend quality time with your family and for many families already balancing work and family responsibilities, there are simply never enough hours in the day.
The purpose of this online directory is to bring together details of local and national services and the advice and guidance available to families with children aged 0 to 19 years of age.
If you've got children aged 0 to 4 (up tp 8 for children with SEND) and you're looking for information, advice and support please visit the Children's Centre pages.
- Get help with childcare costs now!
- Everyday digital workshops for parents
- Make your street a Play Street
- EYPAD - New activities from Redbridge Children's Centres!
- Healthy Start - Reapply or apply for your free food, milk and vitamins!
- New childcare entitlements for 1 & 2 year olds - what does it mean for you?
- SEaTTS - Free video guides to support children's learning
- RIASS & Redbridge Carers Support Service & Parent/Care Week - June 2023
- Redbridge Parent/Carer Week 12th to 16th June 2023