Families Information Direct (FiND)
The FiND helpline is made up of a small team of highly knowledgeable information advisors who are happy to assist with any question you may have related to you and your family's needs.
- Telephone 0800 587 7500 or 020 8708 8920
- Text Relay* 18001 0800 587 7500
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Informed Families is a service from FiND which offers free information, advice and guidance to children and young people with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND) and their families.
Monday to Friday - 9.30am to 12.30pm and 2.00pm to 4.30pm
Address (for correspondence):
FiND, C/o Redbridge Drama Centre
London, E18 2RB
* Text relay allows people who use a textphone to communicate with people who use a standard telephone by simply using the access codes below before the telephone number:
- 18001 for textphone users contacting telephone users.
- 18002 for telephone users contacting textphone users.