Skip to main content
Coronavirus | Updates, advice and resources for families and practitioners

Reporting issues to the Council (Report It)

If you live in Redbridge and wish to report an issue to the Council please use the Report It page on the Redbridge website, including:

  • Domestic waste and missed collections including household rubbish and recycling, garden and bulky waste.
  • Rubbish in the streets, including flytipping, dumped rubbish, litter in street, full litter bins, graffiti, abandoned vehicles, pollution, dog fouling, dead animals on road, spillages, blocked drains, flyposting, missed commercial/clinical waste and overhanging vegetation.
  • Street furniture: broken street lights, graffiti, broken bollard, exposed cable on highway, kerbs, manhole covers, worn out road markings, pothole in road, paving and kerb problems, cabinet cover open/broken and unattended site works. 
  • Other issues including food safety and standards, anti-social behaviour and rental property issues. 

More information on the Report It pages on the Redbridge website. 

Back to top Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited