Holiday clubs in Redbridge
Holiday clubs offer childcare during the school holidays. Some are open every week during the holidays and some are open part-time. They are generally open to those aged from 4 years to 12 years although some are able to cater for older children. Holiday clubs can also be referred to as an out of school club.
Ofsted inspect all registered childcare providers in accordance with the Early Years Register or the Childcare Register - find out more about what to expect from your childcare provider here.
Depending on availability of after school clubs who cater for your child's school you may want to visit different clubs in your area to find one that you and your child are happy with. In addition to making families aware of the money available to help pay for childcare, FiND also provides advice and guidance on the following:
- choosing an out of school care provider
- settling your child into a childcare setting
- some do's and don't's when looking for childcare
If you still can't find what you need or you need a little extra support in finding childcare please contact FiND and we'll see if we can help.
Please note that all information in the childcare records are supplied by the providers themselves and are updated on a regular basis.
- Free early learning places for 2 year olds
- Free early learning places for 3 and 4 year olds
- Choosing an out of school provider
- Some do's and don't's when looking for childcare
- How do I make a complaint about a childcare provider?
- A timeline for childcare and education (0 to 10 years)
- 'Childcare' options for children aged over 11
- Childcare for Children with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities
- Need childcare in an emergency?
- Settling children into a childcare setting
- What can I expect from a registered childcare provider?